Catnip & Fennel [Digestive, Nervous] liquid is a combination of two time-honored botanicals that primarily support the digestive and nervous systems.
Catnip contains natural trace minerals and vitamins.
Fennel also contains important trace minerals.
NSP’s method of extraction produces herbs that are easily assimilated, highly concentrated and preservative-free. Liquid herbs can be taken straight from the dropper or used in tea.
Adults: Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon in water with a meal three times daily.
Children: Take 1/4 teaspoon in water with a meal three times daily.
Shake well before using.
One ml is equal to 1 capsule of catnip and 1 capsule of fennel.
Alcohol-Free Herbal Extract98% Catnip Leaves Extract/Vegetable Glycerin and Water 2% Fennel Oil
A natural and pure extract composed of the finest catnip (Nepeta cataria) leaves and fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) oil in vegetable glycerin.80% Glycerin and 20% Water
This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer shrink band is missing or damaged.